Assembly & Use Instructions For The UtiliTee®™ Product
- Carefully unpack all parts of the UtilitTee™ product, which should include the tripod base and four (4) attachments.
- Take the tripod base and insert/position each leg and then lock them into place. This creates the “stand” of the UtiliTee®™ product.
- Place the stand on a flat surface such that the legs support the stand in an upright position. To insure stability of the stand, be sure to place one leg in the direction that the ball will be batted in.
- To use the stand, you must adjust it for your height or the height of the user. To adjust the height, make sure you hold onto the upper shaft securely in one hand and the lower shaft in the other hand. You may now adjust the height by slowly pushing those shafts together or pulling them apart.
- Choose the desired attachment that will meet your hitting needs. Note that each of the four attachment fits onto the UtiliTee®™ stand in the same way, but that each serves a different practice purpose. Those attachments are as follows:
The UtiliTee®™ hitting stand is truly one of a kind. The UtiliTee®™ allows any of Boemeier Sport’s attachments to easily ‘snap’ on to meet any of your hitting needs. The adjustable base makes it easy to use for players of all ages (adjustable from 24” to 42”). By designing the UtiliTee®™ stand with a low center of gravity, the tripod base easily fits over any home plate for a balanced, even hitting plane. When you need to take your personal hitting coach with you, simply collapse the steel legs for easy transportation. Each Utilitee™ stand comes with the Classic attachment included.The “Cast-Away” attachment teaches you to “keep your hands tight” through the hitting zone to produce the “snap” needed for a powerful swing. The immediate feedback provided by the casting pole encourages you to maintain correct hand and bat position through contact with the ball. By doing so, you create a short and compact bat path, preventing you from “casting” your hands out producing the undesired “long swing.”The “Perfect Cut” attachment forces you to attack the top half of the ball by eliminating any “uppercut” in your swing. Practicing to strike the upper half of the ball creates the downward swing path necessary to generate backspin which results in driving the ball from gap to gap. The Perfect Cut builds your muscle memory to prevent such common hitting mistakes as collapsing backside, dipping shoulders and “flying open.”The “In and Out” attachment stresses the importance of your bat path and batting stance to properly attack the ball on both the inside and outside part of the plate. This attachment allows you to visualize where the point of contact is when hitting the inside pitch (out in front of the plate) as well as the outside pitch (let the ball get ‘deep’). With the In and Out, you will learn how to properly drive the ball to all fields.
- To secure the attachment, place it in one hand and take hold of the upper shaft near the top with the other hand. Align the female end of the attachment with the male end of the upper shaft and carefully push the attachment onto the upper shaft. To remove an attachment, place one hand near the top of the upper shaft and your other hand on the attachment. Be sure not to grab the brush bristles of an attachment, as they may pull out. You may then slowly pull the attachment off using both hands.
SELLER WILL PROVIDE A THIRTY (30) DAY LIMITED WARRANTY FOR THE REPLACEMENT OF THE UTILITEE™ PRODUCT OR FOR A FULL REFUND OF THE PURCHASE PRICE, EITHER AT SELLER’S SOLE DISCRETION.
SELLER HEREBY DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL OTHER REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE UTILITEE™ PRODUCT, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. SELLER WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGE, LOSS, COST OR EXPENSE FOR BREACH OF WARRANTY. BUYER HEREBY EXPRESSLY WAIVES AND ACKNOWLEDGES THAT SELLER WILL HAVE NO LIABILITY FOR ANY AND ALL CLAIMS FOR INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR SPECIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH USE OR PERFORMANCE OF THE UTILITEE™ PRODUCT.